***Read Hindi SMS or Anything on s60v3 p
Your original file link
This download contains 1 font file
and a application HelloCarbide.sisx
How to do this:
1. Download and rename .sis to .zip and extract files.
2. Go to Z drive (ROM DRIVE) using x-plore or any other file browser.
3. Go to resource > fonts, u will see four files there, just write d names of these files, (in my case it was S60SNR.ttf, S60SSR.ttf, S60TSB.ttf, S60ZDIGI.ttf) but this doesn't matter, u go ahead coz diffrent phone models have diffrent names.
4. Now make four copies of mangal.ttf (which u 've downloaded), rename these files with same name that u have seen in z drive.
5. Make a new folder named "fonts" move these 4 filed to the folder.
6. Now install HelloCarbide.sisx (set ur date 1 year back in order to install HelloCarbide)
7. After installing run x-plore and leave it running in background, Now go to HelloCarbide press Option > menu1 > yes.
8. Now go to x-plore copy "fonts" folder to e:/resource/ or alternatively to c:/resource/
9. Restart ur phone, u have done it.....
HOW TO REMOVE AND GET BACK TO OLD FONTS
1. Open x-plore and leave it running in background, Now go to HelloCarbide press Option > menu1 > yes.
2. Go back to x-plore and delele the folder "fonts" from e:/resource/ or c:/resource/ where u have copied priviously.
RE: ***Read Hindi SMS or Anything on s60v3 phones without using any application***[
Here is a new font i created with lots of symbols and logos supporting HINDI as well.... Just use this font with font router software....