Your original file link
Papyrus turns your Smartphone into a powerful time management system. Papyrus offers innovative and compelling tools to manage and keep track of your schedule, plus advanced views, category coloring, and icons far beyond the ability of the default Smartphone Calendar and Tasks programs. What's more, Papyrus is highly customizable, so it works the way you work while keeping the intuitive and user-friendly interface you expect of your Smartphone.
Papyrus can be synchronized with your desktop Outlook using the Nokia PC suite, including an item's note/de<snip>ion fields (For Symbian 7 or higher) that are missing when using the default calendar application.
- Define unlimited MyText fields and easily use them when creating new appointments and tasks
- When working in the Appointment view, edit full recurrence pattern details (as you can with desktop Outlook)
- Filter any view's display by one or more categories at the same time
- Scroll through any phone numbers, URLs, and email addresses in the Item view dialogs, then dial directly from the dialogs using the joy-pad control
- Use the special categories manager tool to create new categories, assign colors and icons to each category, and to attach categories to appointments and tasks
- Manage attendees for appointments directly on your Smartphone
- Insert contacts information into your appointment and task fields with the special contact picker
- Duplicate items easily on the Daily, List and Tasks views using a special context menu option
- Use Papyrus' compact New and Edit item dialogs to create new items and view all information on one screen without having to scroll
minimum requirement : S60v2