Tiny Flashlight LED
Your original file link
HTC T-Mobile G1,HTC T-Mobile G2,HKC Pearl,HTC Hero,General Mobile DSTL1,Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3,Motorola Heron,Motorola Sholes,Motorola Morrison,Samsung Galaxy I7500,Samsung InstinctQ M900,Motorola Sawgrass,HTC T-Mobile G4 (Tattoo),HTC Desire(Bravo),HTC Legend (G6),Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8,Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10,HTC Wildfire(G8),Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000),HTC Desire HD,Motorola Milestone,Motorola Milestone 2,Droid X,Motorola Atrix 4G
Tiny Flashlight+LED v3.9.9 for Android, free android apps, android tools apps free:
Incredibly simple, yet very useful flashlight application
Flashlight for your device! Incredibly simple and yet very useful flashlight application. Will use your device's camera LED as a torch.
Tiny Flashlight currently is the best led flashlight application on the Android Market, because:
- It supports the widest range of devices with camera led (flash)
- It's also the brightest flashlight / torch on the market, because the camera led emits very intense light in the dark.
- Has different widgets to choose from
- Has great and diverse screen lights
- Includes a color light
- Has the best support
* Camera LED light - Uses your phone's camera led (flash) to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera flash. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled, but you can still use one of the screen lights.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen light, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary option in case your device doesn't have a camera led or you want to save the battery.
* Warning Lights, Police Lights, Color Light - Different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. You can change the brightness and the colors.
Tiny Flashlight is one of the few applications in the market, which is free and has different widgets to choose from when the device has an option for a led flashlight. Add a widget by tapping and holding on your main screen.
* Please use the support e-mail if you have a problem with the application, because I can not reply in the comments.
* Your widget may disappear when the app is installed on the SD Card. This is a bug in Android 2.2 and 2.3. Workaround:
- Move Tiny Flashlight back to the internal storage AND reboot your device. Then re-add the widget.
Why Tiny Flashlight needs so many permissions and how are they used:
* TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS (CAMERA permission)
- In order to start the camera led (flash) on some devices, Tiny Flashlight has to use a small part of the camera hardware and it needs this permission. Don't worry, I'm not taking any pictures or videos without your permission. Tiny Flashlight is just accessing the camera led (flash).
* CONTROL FLASHLIGHT
- This is the old method of accessing the camera flash on Android 1.5 and 1.6.
*** As you know, Tiny Flashlight is free, but also is one of the best supported apps on the Android Market. Currently, this is the only app that supports almost all devices with camera led (flash) and fully supports all versions of Android (1.5, 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0). This takes huge amounts of time and effort and in order for Tiny Flashlight to remain the best flashlight on the market, I have to use ads inside it.
The following permissions are required by Google's own ad provider (Admob) and Millennial Media (the biggest independent ad network). Both are respected industry leaders.
- Used to load ad info from their servers. Nothing more.
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE
- Temporary caches some ads on your SD Card. This is another method used to save bandwidth.
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
- Some Motorola devices have factory bugs. These devices don't have unique IDs and this became a problem for ad networks, because they can't function without it. There is a workaround for this problem by using the PHONE IDENTITY permission. This permission is used only for getting a unique id. Nothing more.
* Samsung: Epic 4G Galaxy S2 S GS2 SGS2 Tab Ace Fascinate Charge Infuse
* LG: Ally Apex Optimus 2x G2x Black Speed Revolution
* Motorola: XOOM Atrix Droid 2 X X2 Bionic Pro i1 R2D2 Backflip Cliq XT Milestone Defy
* Sony Ericsson: XPERIA X10 X3 Neo Pro Play Arc Arco
* HTC: Nexus Incredible G2 Desire HD HD2 EVO 3D Shift myTouch Slide Wildfire Legend Thunderbolt Inspire Sensation Merge
* Dell: Streak
* Sharp: IS01 JN-DK01 SH-10B Lynx IS03 S2
This android tools app is greate! And in recent update, it added widget support, and make it more convinience to use