Your original file link
= Step =
1. Click "Start Capture Task" to start capturing (A timer will start, and during this period, application will listen to Camera button event)
2. You may need to wait one or several seconds, a message box will show up to let you know you can start catpuring.
3. Navigate to any application, and touch Camera button to capture the screen
4. A message box will show if the capturing is success, you can capture 20 images a one time (yes, you can ask for more if you want)
5. When the Capture Task ends, a Toast will show up to let you save the captured image, tap the Toast to return to application
6. The thumbnail will list and the captured images will stored in Pictures Hub
7. Tap the thumbnail will delete the temporary image file in the application folder
= Settings Help =
* Prevent Capture Task auto run: Capture Task uses BackgroundAgent to run and wait for Camera button event, BackgroundAgent may auto run in some case, enable this option to stop auto capture.
* The Capture Task duration: How long will the Capture Task run before it stop to accept Camera button event.
= Notice =
* Game and movie is not supported in this version.
* The Capture Task only save temporary file, you need go back to application to trigger saving file to Picutres Hub.
p.s/ I din't own this app, all credits go to to developer, JerryJiang.