Aria of Sorrow
In the year 2035, Soma Cruz is a seemingly Ordinary High School Student (Transfer Student in the English version) who gets transported to Dracula's Castle (AKA Castlevania), thought to have been sealed permanently during the battle of 1999, during an eclipse, along with fellow student Mina Hakuba. Also at the scene is government agent Genya Arikado (a.k.a Alucard), who suggests that Soma venture further into the castle to discover the secret of its reappearance. Soma contains the Power of Dominance, which allows him to take the souls of his enemies and augment them to his will. It is revealed later that a mad cultist named Graham Jones is behind everything and believes himself to be the reincarnation of Dracula. Obviously he has to be stopped.
After defeating Graham, we learn that it is not him, but Soma who is the reincarnation of Dracula after his final death in 1999. Soma later meets with a mysterious man named J, who is actually the man who defeated Drac in 1999, Julius Belmont, who had contracted Laser-Guided Amnesia. After a Get A Hold Of Yourself Man scuffle, Soma goes to defeat the embodiment of Chaos and saying to Julius that if he becomes Dracula, he wants Julius to be the one to kill him.
* Boss Rush Mode - Beat the game to unlock Boss Rush mode. It can be found under the "Special" menu.
* Hard Mode - Beat the game and earn the good ending to unlock Hard Mode.
* Julius Belmont - Beat the game once with Soma, then begin a new game and use the name "Julius." It's a new member of the Belmont family!
* Get Best Ending - To get the best ending, you must fight Graham with certain souls equipped. Without these souls equipped, you won't have access to certain areas after the fight that will unlock the ending. Have the Flame Demon (red), Giant Bat (blue), and Succubus (yellow) equipped before and during the battle. Afterwards, feel free to unequip them.
* Kill Iron Golems - The best way to defeat any class of Golem, even the Iron Golem with its 9999 HP and resistence to everything, is to use the soul of the Killer Mantle. This soul swaps the HP and MP of the creature it hits and because Golems have no MP, this is an instant kill.
> Rename file extension from .sis into .zip then extract.Use Fileman/FExplorer
> Need vBag GBA Emulator to play
How to install GBA Games:
After downloading & extracting GBA rom successfully...Copy Paste the GBA file to:
GBA games requires lots of RAM...Boost mobile RAM by closing all running apps such as Anti-virus & Themes then reboot before playing...
GBA Emulator for mobiles here:
vBag GBA Emulator download