GBA emulator for s60
Your original file link
1. Your phone has to run SymbianOS 9 and the 3rd Edition of Nokia Series 60 software. Older S60 editions will not work.
2. You must have a memory card where games and other software will be stored.
3. The following Nokia phones should work: 3250, 5500, N71, N73, N80,n91, N93, E60, E61, E70. Others may work as well.
1. Make sure your phone is enabled to install applications from providers other than Nokia affiliates. To enable, go to Tools | Application Manager | Options | Settings and set "Software Installation" setting to "All".
2. Download application (with .sis extension) from this page and install it to your phone. You may need to click through several warning messages always shown when installing application from a non-affiliated source.
3. Find software for the emulated platform (such as ZX Spectrum or ColecoVision). Due to copyright reasons, I cannot provide you with such software, so please do not ask. Use Google instead. I do suggest that you buy the original copy for each piece of software you use. It is the ethical thing to do.
4. Copy found software to the \Others\ directory on your memory card. For example, ColEm games will go into E:\Others\ColEm.
5. Run the application and have fun.