Why have multiple programs to deal with, when AutoPilot has everything in one easy to use program!
AutoPilot is a call mangagment software combining an answering machine, SMS auto response & Blacklist into one easy to use program.
You can leave different greetings, for different callers - one for your boss telling him you're running late to work. Another for your friends, saying you'll meet them at the bar after work, and another for your girlfriend, saying how much you love her. You can not only leave personalized greetings, but also send out personalized text messages in response to a call, or even BlackList certain people you don't wish to speak to. AutoPilot effectively replaces three separate programs all for the price of just one.
With AutoPilot you can accomplish the following tasks:
* Set default auto response and save voice messages directly to your phone's internal memory without using your operator's voice mail
* Set personalized voice responses and save voice messages
* Personalized SMS responses (when somebody calls, the SMS response will be sent)
* Reject unwanted calls & Messages including Unkown numbers (blacklist feature)
* Call back the received call numbers
* Save local voice clip files
* Get complete call log
* Playback saved voice messages
* Transfer saved voice messages via Infrared, Bluetooth, Email or MMS.
The features of the AutoPilot program include:
* Total control over the response parameters
* Global status indicator of the program activity
* Tight integration with contacts
* Saving local voice clip files with the length longer than 1 minute
* Runs in the background
* Extremely "lite" program (200kb) takes up very little disk space.
- 28 Jul, 2006, 5:00AM