PhotoAcute significantly improves the quality of pictures snapped by the phone built-in camera. By applying state-of-art image processing techniques, it allows to achieve up to 4-times increase in resolution, practically turning the 300 kilopixel camera into 1.2 Megapixel one.
* 1280x960 picture size instead of 640x480 (it's not a zoom!)
* Pictures with fine details that are usually invisible/indistinguishable
* Automatic picture noise reduction
* Barrel distortion correction
* Interlacing artefacts removal
* Improving brighteness at the edges of picture
What's new in 2.0 version: Large photo from SINGLE snapshot, faster snapping, less memory used, and more.